Friday, November 11, 2005

Filming in our street...




There are so many movies filmed on our street, yet I am still not acting cool about it. I am such a dork.

It makes me so excited to live in a street in New York that the moviemakers deem important film making locations!!

I don't ever think I'll ever be as unimpressed with actors as that girl who was in my Julia Roberts blog entry!!

Here's last night's filming photos...

I'll have you know that we looked like the biggest tourists taking these photos last night .. for your benefit!

Fun - you should see the photos I didn't post!!!
K.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Luckyboo I’ve been looking for Slots related blogs and I came across yours on Filming in our street... during my trawl, so I thought it would be polite to let you know about my visit. I have just recently started a daily news feed on my own site and you are most welcome to come and visit me at Slots. I would also be happy to trade links with you if you are interested. Bye for now and have a nice day! Roy

Anonymous said...

Hi Luckyboo I’ve been looking for related blogs and I came across yours on Filming in our street... during my trawl, so I thought it would be polite to let you know about my visit. I have just recently started a daily news feed on my own site and you are most welcome to come and visit me at . I would also be happy to trade links with you if you are interested. Bye for now and have a nice day! Roy