Friday, November 04, 2005

My Ric Ocasek - let the good times roll

I just cannot believe what happened to me on Monday.
My hubby had ordered this brand-new printer, and to cut a long story short, it was supposed to be delivered to us of course, but no, it was delivered to "My RIC" down the road from us, he actually came to my house. He actually pressed the buzzer on my apartment!! and I think I nearly had the heart attack. I walked with him to his house down the road, and he brought the printer to my house, (actually carried it) then he shook my shaking hand, called me sweetie.

Still have the Cd's in my handbag for him to sign - - I don't mind them so much, it's just the LP's that take up a bit of room! Ha only joking, the LPs are back in Australia at my Mum's house - maybe she can send them to me!!

No comments: