Saturday, August 12, 2006

She had a pocket full of horses......

"LITTLE RED CORVETTE"

OH I LOVE THE 'ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS PRINCE'!!

Twas my 34th birthday last week, and R gave me this cool little I-Pod Nano thing.

Who knew we owned Prince's "Little Red Corvette" or the whole Prince hits CD - fantastic!!! The thing is that we have a million cds - but who has time to listen to them right?

Makes walking in Manhattan so much more fun - Reminds me of being at Cheltenham swimming pool as a kid - oh the '80's were so great! Don't even get me started on the songs "KISS" and "PEACH" ('peach' is the greatest song ever!!)

Thanks Apple!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey babe what about those terrorists are we still on for the trip - can we train transatlantic instead???

Luckyboo said...

are you kidding me? As Oscar W said - the only thing that breeds fear is fear itself (maybe quoted that wrong) - we are going, and London and Paris will be fine. Think ourselves lucky that we are not Marie Antoinette getting her head chopped off in Gay Paree!!!!