Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Chicks

Last night my friend L in Melbourne told me of her plans for her holiday to London, we decided that I am going to meet her in London for the last 2 days of her trip, then we will take the Chunnel to Paris for 2 days, then she is coming back with me to Manhattan for a week.

I am so used to having visitors. I think I have done that double decker tourist bus tour about 12 times. So I asked what she wanted to do while she was here and she said - "I've done New York before - No frigging museums, no tours, no central park, no 5th ave, no rockefeller centre, lets just party".

What a relief!!! This is why this chick was my bridesmaid....... twice!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ummm, this from a girl who made me go to the tower of London!

Luckyboo said...

Ha !! True... caught out

Anonymous said...

Bring me back a beret...