Sunday, May 28, 2006

It's hot - it's also memorial day weekend...

Ok, I am a whinger.

I just spent all day today planting in my garden, my nails are now destroyed because i don't use gloves (who cares really about nails) - and at one point when R and I were having breakfast, I told him the weather forecast for next week - it is supposed to get up to 88 degrees next week. I just made a casual comment about how it's going to be a long - hot summer in Manhattan. We need to get away. I think I actually flailed on the courtyard to make my point. No Joke.

He agreed. Lucky I made friends with Mike and Liz who have a summer place on Fire Island. We now have an invite to escape manhattan summer - yay !!!!

What else is new - some of you know that we are very seriously thinking of buying that place on Collins Street. Still sussing it out.

There is also a place on Chaffey and 9th in Mildura that I have had my eye on for a while now - we will see how that goes - Julie is looking at that for me now.

K.

No comments: