Friday, May 05, 2006

Cousin C

I have been very slack with posting stories on this blog..... So what's new with us?

We went and saw Billy Joel at Madison Square Garden, and I cried through the first half at least! Seriously. I love that man. R isn't a huge BJ fan but he said it was the best concert he's ever seen - that's saying something after the U2 concert!

Off to INXS at Rockefeller Center tonight, can wait to see how JD performs.

Well a lot has happened over the past few months. Aruba was great - photos later. Then Florida, and I even took a trip down to Oklahoma, (go figure).

I miss my cousin Cara terribly, and didn't get to see her just before she left for her trip to London, but luckily I am constantly reminded of her presence.. see following email from C... I hope this doesn't offend Mama C.


Good story?? Well, have just flown back from Edinburgh (awesome), and went to the races in St Andrews (home of golf apprently). Anyway, got drunk after 3 hours in the beer tent, and stumbled off and encountered some nice Scottish lads, wearing kilts. Was loving it, needless to say. So after a round of 'pints' is purchased, this one guy goes off to the toilets, where upon all of his friends lifted their kilts and, one by one 'dunked' their 'member' into his pints. There was 6 boys that did it. The friend returns, downs his pint, and a pubic hair was left on his lip. I nearly hurled, no shit.

How is THAT story for you?!!!

That is hilarious, I love "Cara Tiara" stories... more please....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, hell, you actually did put it on here!! I do sounds like a right bozze hag, don't I?
Thank goodness this is anon, don;t want to disgarce the family name anymore than I have already!!

Thanks Cousin K !!!!

Anonymous said...

Count the spelling mistakes in that post I just left! Time to go back to school...

Anonymous said...

Six pint-sizes all in one glass? A little wilt under the kilt?

Anonymous said...

Yes I did C, and you have ruined the family name in a most spectacular way!!! Send me more "London Snippets"