Saturday, August 20, 2005

Tiny Dancer

“Blue Jean Baby,
L.A Lady,
Seamstress for the band,
pretty eyes,
pirate smile,
you’ll marry a music man….”


So.. I found out that Elton John is playing at Madison Square Garden, and again the tickets are sold out before they even go on sale!!!

I don’t ask for much, just give me Billy Joel and Elton John (and maybe a bit of Mick Jagger). Before I leave New York.

It is so hard to get tickets here.

My Dad saw the free concert - - the ‘Stones’ in Hyde park – I think it was ’69. I bet he didn’t have to go through ‘ticketmaster’ for that one!

I would do anything to see this cross, cross man perform.

I love Elton John,

3 comments:

Chick Pea said...

Hey K!
You've probably heard about this since you live so close :P but Paul Weller is playing at Irving Plaza next month and so is a-ha (not sure if you're an 80's girl..hehe). Bought tickets to Paul Weller but wouldn't you know it a-ha is sold out! I'm gagging to go but tickets are going at ~$300 (?!) for two on ebay...nuts
I'm desperate, but not that desperate (well, not yet anyway...heh)
Chickpea
P.S I've got an email link on my blog now if you want to drop me a line :D

Chick Pea said...

Duh sorry, Paul Weller is playing at the Roseland Ballroom, but you can get tickets at Irving Plaza :)

Luckyboo said...

I am so '80's it isn't even funny!
I used to love A-Ha, god I used to have their record... yes record!