Friday, August 12, 2005

"We're going to Bonnie Doon"

Good morning. Well we just booked our last minute trip back to Melbourne and Brisbane on August 31. This is a very quick trip, but we are looking forward to it. Going to the footy, catching up with the fam and friends.

Sniffy’s daughter is turning four while we are there, so tomorrow I’m trekking up to corner of 49th and 5th the children’s cult land of “American Girl Place” to pick her up one of those baby dolls I have heard so much about, I think I will actually love the store, sounds great!

We can’t wait to see everyone in AUS, but more importantly, we are taking an extra bag to bring back the Saladas, the Praise Mayo, the BBQ Shapes, the Redskins, and the Masterfoods mixes!!!

So shallow! Oh… I forgot the chicken and cheese twisties!

Can’t wait to see you all soon.

2 comments:

Chick Pea said...

OMG I'm so jealous..you must be so excited!! Nothing beats a holiday, especially going home!

Just received my order from Simply Oz so I've got enough Praise to last me a few weeks :P

Don't forget the vegemite, or the caramello koalas, oh and the anzac biscuits too!!

Have a great trip! :)

Luckyboo said...

...and the samboy chicken chips, and we can't wait to have a meat pie and a sausage roll!